View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 00:57   #51
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
having friends stack you so you didnt get pk'd in tc while upgrading.

when an entire server would declare war against a couple people and KOS them until they couldn't play anymore.

when full super 1 soc could 1 hit everyone that wasnt full reallot.

when fb skills determined the best players

when people would camp rednames for hours at a time

playing before the egyptians and nobody said **** like "kosmak" and "i *** u mater"

pking everyone i didnt like out of the lab and then when they'd log their hidden waters, pking the waters too.

when co2 came out and the price of every gem skyrocketed because everyone was screwing around w enchantments

fighting over hawking cave, fighting over top minmac spawn, fighting over corner sandelf spawn

camping the rebirth area waiting for enemies to come reborn things

having a 30k pkp blackname (116-119 wat/wat 1k mana) and going around guardwhoring people for hours...having like 30+ people chasing me around ape trying to get me...then if someone would actually get me, getting spammed by tons of noobs celebrating that I would be in jail even tho I would be right back out as soon as i would repot/reequip and get 5 gold ores

using multiclient to run 10-15 miners in tc mine for fury gems, a char or two in tg and still being able to out fb people on my main.

practicing fb/ss in jail for hours on end

constantly getting called "aimbooter" by pinoys and brs because I was so much better than them at fb/ss

when hercers were looked down upon as no skill idiots

...I know, we were total *******s =P...but we had so much fun doing it. damn I miss the good ol days of CO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihat3you
like you have clean water too in your place...i bet your air smells bad too
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook