Thread: Harry Potter 6
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 23:21   #13
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
DBE was depressing .

Seeing HP6 tonight, I won't be impressed. Those books are way too long and all the fan boys will be ejaculating and then they'll even say the movie sucked because it left out scenes, the movies would be fucking 6 hours long if they didn't leave out scenes. Fucking homeless British lady.
TBH they cut the first 8~9 chapters of the book because 5 minutes into the movie they were already on chapter 10....

That said, it didn't make that much different, though

(DO NO READ THE NEXT LINE(S) IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS)

Quidditch(yes I didn't spell it right, sue me) was down played entirely in the movie and served no purpose, where in the book it did, which was fail by the director, and the only part they should have put in entirely or not at all.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook