Thread: Bound scepter?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 11:36   #4
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
totally racism
FeslsBadMan but no there isnt any way to get it unless tq adds it to the shopping mail
I don't think that's going to happen. The only way to get it is to spend 2588 CP minimum atm for a +6 -5 bound from the Trojan quest npc where you go to pick up random items.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook