View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:46   #116
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Yah, I knew you wouldn't complain thats what I said.

Their failed botjailing "magical program" has been taking people for a ride. They have also indiscriminately botjailed innocent people for years.

I'm guessing this is your first TQ failure on one of your accounts. Expect more of the same in the future, nothing changes much on here.

Truth does not = complaining.
This is my first ever time i've had trouble with the game that didn't involve the ordinary bugs that have been there for ages. It's a new bug that's been happening like an epidemic yesterday.
And i'm still in botjail, still trying to dig through the walls, *throws you a shovel* ya dig?

Yesterday got my other miner botjailed just for the test (Jaxx asked me to film it, but Corel doesn't film log-in screen). Now i have 2 miners in there, though the only one that i care about is ~Uriel~, because that's my favorite support char and it is high level too.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride