Thread: Botjailed!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 12:25   #2
InternetAdult

InternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by praning69 View Post
why the hell did i get to botjail? i haven't been able to log for several months and logged back to the game a few days ago and went mining for house upgrades! and what did i get??? GOT SENT TO BOTJAIL!!! for the love of GOD!!! now i am afraid to log my other chars back... might get SUCKED UP IN BOTJAIL!!!

Any Edited Files At All Can Cause You To Get Botjailed........Even If You Have Only Removed Some Animation Files To Reduce Lag. Back In The Old Days I Removed All Kinds Of Animation Files, Like The Nobility Effects When You Run Into Someone's Screen "KING, BARON, EARL" They Used To Cause Me Lag When I Had A Crappy Comp, Or That Annoying Login Screen Music. Now You Can't Have Any Missing Files From Your Conquer Folder.....Or You Can Get Botjailed :P

I've Never Been In Botjail Before Though, So I Dunno How Likely It Is That GM's Will Help You.....Try Asking Helpdesk?

~Nyu~ Monk-War-Fire L139

Violaceous Water-War-Pirate L139

Last edited by InternetAdult; 12-05-2010 at 12:29.
InternetAdult is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook