View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 13:02   #22
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
90% herc/85% wwk (basically herc for monks with a 2 sec stun)

Pirates to me, don't really come out as an op class.

Dragonsouls---> Attack overload. Basically, it's not enough to have full -7 anymore to survive. You either need to be fully re-allotted which means giving up more money or you need to give up sdgs and put stgs in just to survive.

Dragonsouls are partly the reason why balance in co went to ****. Fires are useless unless they have 6 stgs to survive and tros r fked up on the other hand because a stg fire doesn't die and still hits hella hard. Both of the classes are forced to do what they are doing right now and nothing can be done about it.

Two more words- botters, lag and helpdesk.

I'm pretty sure you came here to troll but I found it amusing so I just kept going.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook