View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 07:26   #11
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
i think warr's , archer's red rune will be available for both assassin and epic war.

windwalker's red rune is for stomper . its a passive skill that can allow revenge tail to reflect as many as hits during its activation.

trojan's red rune. all i can understand that its something to do with phoenix , rage and penetration . perhaps you will be able to use all of them with epic equipped or not.
The red rune should of been a feature when epics was first released.
Why am I using a rune to use skills I already own, they knew people didn't like the garbage passive skill but now I have to pay to use my own skills.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook