View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 20:57   #7
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Yeah seems that its another upgrade item RIP. Also, I don't think warriors with fist will be able to use this skill, I could be wrong. It seems Fist warrior, Assassin, and Stomper WW will get no rune skills (Minus the Yellow one where you get to choose what arch type you want to be), but Shield war, Archer, WW will. Which seems fair to me those first 3 don't really need any buffs at all to em. The fire buff is looking super good, Using FOH basically gives them a magic stigma and hitting targets in the air from either a DWAR knock up or monk or someone using an xp skill where only magic damage hits "Maniac dance, Ninja Spin" Gives Fires an additional 20k damage vs those targets. Fires will be played again, they were already decent counters against maniac dancing pole taking wars this only increases that.
Hello Returning =)

I hope you're right for fires *sigh*

Also, for each blue skill, you have 27 levels of upgrade urghhh

For exemple for fires (excuse the google translation people, okaayyy? ):

"1 hell fire each hit an increase of 500 damage, a maximum increase of 7000 points; life lotus hit 1500 increments each injury."

and last level

"27 hellfire hit each increase of 3000 points of damage, up to increase 7000 points; life lotus each hit an increase of 10000 points of damage."
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook