View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 20:29   #6
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello and thank you talkdjenttome =)

Warrior skill seems to be working like other skill with BP difference... And I like that 300 seconds cool down hahaha >.<

But I don't think I like a lot those things with the red, yellow and blue colors... It looks like another thing to upgrade forever *crying*
Yeah seems that its another upgrade item RIP. Also, I don't think warriors with fist will be able to use this skill, I could be wrong. It seems Fist warrior, Assassin, and Stomper WW will get no rune skills (Minus the Yellow one where you get to choose what arch type you want to be), but Shield war, Archer, WW will. Which seems fair to me those first 3 don't really need any buffs at all to em. The fire buff is looking super good, Using FOH basically gives them a magic stigma and hitting targets in the air from either a DWAR knock up or monk or someone using an xp skill where only magic damage hits "Maniac dance, Ninja Spin" Gives Fires an additional 20k damage vs those targets. Fires will be played again, they were already decent counters against maniac dancing pole taking wars this only increases that.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook