View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 17:11   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
New Warrior Throw Rune Skill

Hello everyone =)

Now warriors are gonna have that Throw skill that will cancel one target xp skill's effect... They are already the class that can get xp skill the fastest (I think >.<) ... So I can see them using that skill when they kill bosses to cancel WWs' xp skill, or other warrior's superman too, and in arena 1v1 taos who had a lil extra defense with xp shield, now will have nothing against them... how well thought out

I hope that at least there is a very lonnnnnnnnnnnng cool down time. If it is the case players might be able to get xp skill again with perfection effect. Also, WW's Chilling Snow could be very useful now

But really, TQ, confess, you have no idea what you doing, right? =.=
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 01-12-2018 at 19:59. Reason: Spelllinnng...
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook