View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 20:38   #7
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
There's always a 2 sided server wherever el jefe is. That group is the only group that really brings the game to life. They go server hopping to put server farming kings in a frantic, whenever you see big server war its always caused by el jefe's group. I remembered running with them and remembered it being a **** load of fun. Go to a server to help the weaker side, have the entire server fight you (because lets face it, a lot of these servers that are one sided has the entire server on its side), sometimes we fled (like babyicey) other times we made the kings milking the server flee (like snowfall). Definitely a good time, if I still played I would probably tag along with that group though I think its mostly eggy's piloting the accounts nowadays, not sure.

good luck trying to find a server though, i dont think you will.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook