View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 19:41   #27
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Poison star and whirlwind kick stun have their place in the game, poison star in my opinion is still the most OP skill in the game, luckily no one has common sense to use it. Whirlwind kick stun is not long at all, not even a full second despite the skill description. Its just a nice quick stun which is good in pvp, downside is it stuns the monk as well half the time.

As far as soul shackle...that IS a retarded skill. In my opinion it shouldn't have ever even been implemented, and should be straight removed from the game. I play a monk and I think this skill is retarded, unfun, and ridiculous.

Limiting a players ability to revive just takes away from the gameplay, a stupid skill that contributes nothing but frustration to pvp.

P.S. Soulshackle takes 0 mana and 0 stamina now. It can literally just be used on a whim freely, adding to its stupidity. If they decide to keep it in the game, they should make it cost 100 stamina, 1000 mana, and 50 % hp just to use, as well as stunning the monk using it for at least 1 second, but be less bp dependent.

This way its extremely costly to use (possibly causing your death in gw), but can still be useful on a mega bulker that just got downed.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-

Last edited by Mr.Xen; 02-13-2011 at 19:45.
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook