View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 14:17   #4
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
We all came back to classic for a reason bud.. That it wasn't DB-heavy.. Now it's just slowly but surely turning into co 2.0 again lmao (DB FEST)..

Also we all worked and paid a lot for our gears.. Then suddenly everyone making 2 socks easilly and selling for stupidly low prices.. I was TOLD today that my uni 2 sock ring was worth 10 dbs. A few months ago it was worth 100..

Noone logs in or helps around the guild events etc.. And basically people just play to bot and stuff.. That's not my idea of a fun online game >_>

Meh, maybe I'm just getting too old for this now .. Time to move on and finally uninstall CO once and for all xD
Who is the majority of people making these 2 socs in TC lol?