Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 13:01   #239
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
That's prime example of someone who has problem with people who have faith. You're forcing your beliefs on other people, and if they dont agree with you, you act like a total jerk.

So you're no different from the people who go around trying to turn people into christianity/islam/etc.
Which category should it be under then? "TEH PUER UNDILUTED TREWTH" ? O_o

His opinion would be "it's bullcrap", and your opinion would be "IZ TEH TREWTH". Both opinions are worth just as much.

I see nothing wrong with moving the bible to a fiction category (except that it's incredibly childish...) in principle~

It works both ways, you know =)

Anyways, he didn't actually do it, so no need to be so butthurt about it ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
i got kicked out of the book store for moving the bible to the sci-fi section
Eww.. you put it under a category that has the word "science" in it. Faillllllllllllllll.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook