Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:25   #229
bigfry
Semper Fi

Location: We will conquer terrorism with the aid of God and a few Marines
bigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
Atm? yea, they are co existing. Tempting and battling for each and every soul. The story of Job is a nice example. God and satan are actually having a conversation on how Job is righteous and can or cannot be convinced to curse god for every bad thing that satan does
I agree with that 100%. I was wondering if you thought both God and Satan started out as equals or that God created lucifer who then fell because of pride to become Satan.

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

A veteran... whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve, is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
bigfry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook