Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:04   #228
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
Woah Your right i am illiterate. I mean.........Woui i adsasd ada adasdasd ad.

Is this referring to my links or to what i said before i gave the links? If it's about the stuff i typed before the links then your agreeing with big fry that god made all the negative behaviour, thoughts and emotions in his perfect paradise? And the devil and man had no influence at all? Then you better start reading the bible at chapter one.

Oh and big fry you better ask one of your peers. Because your flock is in for a 'hell' of a time if your gonna lead em.

.....what? Sense, you're making none.

You're saying that the ark has been found and that there is proof that the red sea was split.

I'm saying it's bullcrap, with a turd muffin on top (And a pile of vomit as a side dish.)

how the**** does that translate into me believing anything in the bible? o_O

Last edited by Deveno; 03-28-2010 at 04:08.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook