View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 14:35   #25
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoShI99 View Post
ok what does what planes talking **** about ivi have anything to even do with you? Do you even play on this server? Do you know what she has done to you?
It doesn't really matter. I AM the moderator here and I won't be letting stuff like that slide. You guys might get lucky with the new mod that is slated to be assigned here, but until then your stuck with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznwildarms View Post
i dont get y you bias about some ****, like for example y didnt you tell us who was that newb who posting weird edits of elaine back in the days ... Or the person who was posting up pics of dogs saying it was my sister ... and me ...
Don't remember that, when there have been other mods assigned here I have tended to stay out of the way they mod

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.