View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 10:31   #10274
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
I was aiding an aspiring new guitar player what kind of guitar to start out with, told her to go for a western guitar and gave this video to show the sound difference and told her steel-string guitars are easier to play with for her. (due to not having to apply so much force on the strings and the neck would be a lot thinner.

This video shows both guitar types along with a beautiful performance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72EIf0U0xAw

Even though my advice was to start with steel strings, she told me the nylon stringed guitar sounded better. ^^ It always makes me happy when people share their opinions right away, saves a lot of time and bull****.