Thread: I'm disgusted.
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 12:19   #132
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Yea but what if there isn't anyone around anymore that wouldn't want you to just give up and die.

For example, You ignored your friends for a while, your parents died of old age and your wife divorced you, wins some court thingy resulting in you having to give 75% of your income to pay for Alimony for the upcoming 20 years. Maybe you lose your job because of the crisis and you have trouble paying rent, etc.

In the meanwhile, a lot of emotional **** happens, life starts to suck and things like that. You drive over a kid or something and start becoming deeply depressed.

Would you really blame them if they suicided?

I know I won't suicide as you only live once, but there are a lot of people that don't think that way.
Doesn't matter I wouldn't give up. I never give up. I wouldn't ignore my friends, my parents lived a good life, my divorced wife would have an unfortunate accident. I'd find a new job. Emotional ****? Emotions are for females. Kid shouldn't be playing in the road o well.

It's their choice if they wanna suicide, but I will think of them as weak.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook