Thread: I'm disgusted.
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 11:49   #129
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
They wouldn't want me to just give up and die. That's for sure. I would face my problems and not be a ***** about it.
Yea but what if there isn't anyone around anymore that wouldn't want you to just give up and die.

For example, You ignored your friends for a while, your parents died of old age and your wife divorced you, wins some court thingy resulting in you having to give 75% of your income to pay for Alimony for the upcoming 20 years. Maybe you lose your job because of the crisis and you have trouble paying rent, etc.

In the meanwhile, a lot of emotional **** happens, life starts to suck and things like that. You drive over a kid or something and start becoming deeply depressed.

Would you really blame them if they suicided?

I know I won't suicide as you only live once, but there are a lot of people that don't think that way.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook