Thread: I'm disgusted.
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 08:55   #122
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
And if any of those affected people wanted to kill themselves, I wouldn't call them stupid/cowardly, because they're not.

It takes a lot to decide that dying is better than your life will ever be and acting on it.
cow·ard
noun
a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

There's no danger in death. There's no difficulty, opposition, pain in death. Someone who wants to quit life (as full of these things) into death is certainly a coward. Also killing yourself is one of the easiest things possible; almost anyone has the mental capacity to suicide, not a lot of people have the mental capacity to get a job

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
In Soviet Bulgaria, donkey rides you!

don't kill me ):
In Soviet Afghanistan

But not really. Your image didn't load so you are safe from the rage

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook