Thread: LoL
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 20:53   #12
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanno View Post
LOOK AT THAT TOWER 1 HP LEFT.

Oh wait, ****, can't deny.

One payment of $30 dollars is a lot I hear btw. Don't you win elite pkt every week? Sell those dbs and bam there you can buy hon. QQ more about 30 bucks.

And no hon won't lose players because those players paid for the game lol, why would you downgrade to a ****tier version. (There's a reason its f2p) Also don't you buy runes or some ****?
Denying maybe makes the laning phase longer, probably.

Why should I play a game that to me is more cluttered but otherwise identical as another game which is free. Why should I play a game that is porting updates from another game but years later. (Hint: DotA != HoN?)

As for my money I'd rather spend it on skins that do nothing on a game where the developers are constantly updating not only the game but also the community content with lore, skins, and competitions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Yeah if only LoL get's all those features HoN has, and offers them for free, maybe they can steal HoN's players!
They will get those features, probably. It's only a matter of time. This is LoL's first season, remember?
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook