Thread: Rofl
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 14:28   #26
Jk-h

Jk-h has a reputation beyond reputeJk-h has a reputation beyond reputeJk-h has a reputation beyond reputeJk-h has a reputation beyond reputeJk-h has a reputation beyond reputeJk-h has a reputation beyond reputeJk-h has a reputation beyond reputeJk-h has a reputation beyond reputeJk-h has a reputation beyond reputeJk-h has a reputation beyond reputeJk-h has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jk-h
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinishyu View Post
Diego lies about everything. (Including the fact that he knows a gm) Rofl.
He tells everyone a different story about how he scams. He dunt know a gm. He just found a bug in the account page.
That **** scammed 10 dbs from me. So his 130 130 130 Tro war tro went buh bye =.=.
Where was his GM friend then? ;D
Diego can suck my balls.

You can confirm this.
Notice how it's never online anymore ;D
do u want to no the error diego uses
all it is is when u sell an account right before they do anything go to e-mail change page and log in and leave it on the 2nd screen then when u sell the account u wait for them to put item son it then go back and change the e-mail back its that easy.

but he does no a GM u explain how he got my account without my full info and without my password or noeing my e-mail his GM can hack anyone as long as diego has logged the char at least a few times or if the char has any of diegos items the GM has to play by a few rules but hes still a **** for helping diego too much but he cant hack you or he will lose his job just dont let diego log ur char or give u free items and ur okay!
Jk-h is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook