View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 16:29   #38
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilvietpker View Post
^I gots the same problems mane...
(I actually don't mind have conquer sounds off anyways dont like em)

Dunno if its just me tho but the double exp icon is invisible (was working earlier and u can clikc the area where itd normally be)

Also, anyone no how you can use your bound cps? (tried to buy it with bound doesn't work, but with reg cps does, tried it on minor things, exp balls etc.)

P.s. Waiting for my answers Smax :P
Lol sorry i was entretained with someones rant ingame, are you guys using iPad one? Regarding the sound? I have never faced that issue before my sound has always worked just fine... As for the invisible double exp icon I've seend this before... And when it desapeares don't worry the double exp is still there... Idk why this happens tough some times I just close the app and bam it's there again... Bound cps is a way of getting us addicted to cps... If you go back in this same thread I've mentioned this... Bound cps can only buy things to be used on yourself.... I can't tell you exactly what items you can buy with them but I can search and tell you in 5 minutes...

So you can apparently buy meteors +1 stones scrolls lilies, arrow packs exp POTs and some other random crap lol

You cannot buy balls or lottery tickets apparently...
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140

Last edited by smax_PT; 06-05-2012 at 16:35.
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook