View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 19:45   #22
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
No + Stones
No Enlightenment
No Nobility (drains gold economy)
Old jump (will encourage veterans to return who are unused to this new system).
No TF with Ninjas.
Mining (for Super gems, how else would we get them without reborn?)
I'm okay with Lotto (reduced rewards, no +8s, lower money bag worth, no 2 sockets) and the npc that gives you cps back for those ****ty prices BUT no Shopping mall, no VIP.
No Heavens blessing
No 2nd reborn
No talis (obv)
No horses to be implemented
No exp quests (Except like special event x2 exp or something on occasional holidays or anniversary or somethin)
No mentors
Restored socket and drop rates
Reduced normal gem drop
Increased mining gem rate
No item quests

Old pk system (maybe increased reduction of pkps to make the game even more pvp orientated? POLL IT.)

I want there to be a beta for this game too, and if anything sucks, I want you to be open to our ideas to remove it, there will be no dbing on the beta obv and then once we ratify the game it'll be officially launched. The game will not be "IMPROVED" after this launch, no patches except to remove bugs (YOU BETTER REMOVE THEM THIS TIME YOU NUBS) and to disable bots/hacks. Also, Continue to update Cancer Conquer as you wish, I'm sure your DB sales will continue to create enormous profits.

DBs will obv be released into the classic server after the launch. Anyone agree with the beta and then no further development after we ratify it, you don't have to play the beta and we should limit it but I think it's necessary :s. I'd rather have it START PERFECT. Release a beta in like Dec and patch that as we complain and then be ready to release it sometime after the new year. I HOPE YOU READ THIS HEMP. I obv didn't mention everything but I know someone else bothered to type it all out. I want to go back to the "Golden Ages" and I'll compromise but it's limited. I think YOU should create some MORE official poles on topics being debated.

ALSO I NEVER WANT MONKS IMPLEMENTED!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.

Last edited by Devzzz; 10-30-2009 at 19:48.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook