View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 13:29   #20
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoto View Post
We don't want a compromise, we want what we asked for. Why can TQ not listen to its players?

We want

Original style PK
Restored drop rates
No + Stones
No CP
No item mall
No lottery
Old jump
No horses
No heaven blessing
No mentor crap
No flowers
No enlightenment
No exp quests
No item lock
No ninjas

We want the original game we once played, until it was ruined
Agreed. I can even live with say +1 - +3 stones staying around, but make upgrading the way it used to be. I'd rather not have lottery at all.

Mining returning I agree with too, but I also agree with keeping gem drops from mobs... even if that means you make them a rarer drop.

I'd rather it truely go back to pre-CO 2.0 with 1st RB and what not, but that's not going to happen regardless of how many people agree with it.

All in all, the things that as of now have kept me convinced that I will NOT be coming back are things like Ninja's, and not being able to make a 2nd socket weapon. That's just friggen stupid
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook