View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 01:54   #434
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by reborntobewild View Post
So I've gotten all 6 tokens, went to death, got a soul jade, went to a vagrant soul, agreed to get the moonbox, got teleported back, but did not get a moonbox in my inventory.

First I thought I did something wrong so I did the quest twice, but nothing changed.

Did I miss something?
How did i missed this question. Just in case by any accivent you would come back:
Quote:
Find the Lonely Ghost in this tactic. If you agree to help him get reborn, he will give you three Meteors or a Moon Box. It is up to you. If you refuse to help him, he'll take away your Soul Jade, teleport you out and give you nothing. Be very careful!
Guess you accidently refused to help the ghost. Be carefull with dialogue conversations.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook