View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:37   #424
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
use the quest menu. if there is something else to do in a quest you've accepted, you can click continue.
they have altered the noob quest so many time that fragments of the old ones have been left behind. i think all the quest you need to do are in the quest menu and will be available if you have not completed them.
i did notice that after your level passes that level quest they are no longer available in the quest menu, but if you find the starting npc you can do them anyway.
good luck. i'm not the only one who would say the game is full of glitches, so if you're OCD about that you may want to prepare your frustration level in advance.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook