View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 18:22   #2
TheOpposer
Your shoe

TheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mayhem In Mayfaire?

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliminatrix
Hello guys. I'm Elim and I need no introduction.

Since months I have been waiting for a new server. As I was watching raindrops fall into the ground in utter fascination, I received a message from my good friend Kyran. He stated that a new server "Mayfaire" was supposedly coming out.

Ah yes, I relish in delight. However, my enthusiasm was short lived when I realized that I need more enemies in this new server, or else my life there would be very miserable and monotonous.

I went around to many places, I looked for friends, for enemies, I looked for people that seemed entertaining, and yet admirable, people that kept their cool, and yet never surrendered.

Instead of finding enemies, I found Tim, Patrik, Paul, Adam, and Nate. They're great, probably the best players Conquer has witnessed. They were eager to start a new life, to battle peasants ferociously, be it bow or sword, to drink the blood of enemies and taunt their corpse with the "Angry" action of a trojan.

We need competition, some fresh blood which will make the guildwars more fun, and of course, more deadly.

If you're interested, post, and face us.

*walks back into the shadows*
id go except i hate that new server smell

QUIT

Name: -Tragedy-
Class:
Trojan ---> Warrior ---> Trojan
Level: 130-130-130
Reborned: June 7th 2007
2nd Reborned: Jan 5th 2008

Alts
110-131 wat-arch
110-126 wat-arch