Thread: Mounts?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 11:31   #10
mangaflames

mangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
at least don't remove jumps. The use mob to kill was a good idea on EO, however the not being able to run / jump from the main spell of a mage, that i didn't like. And there was a guy that kept attacking me for no reason every time everywhere when i stepped outta that castle in the 1st pk area (there were some Wyverns n stuff...)
yeah the elf city place thing, i like having pets and stuff help me pk and lvl up, but what co has (guards and summon) are so weak! i realize that the game isnt based around the pets and such as EO, but pets would atleast giving something new to co :P