Thread: Detta's Story
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 12:35   #14
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
continued story in ee

ike i was saying it was a funny story and well i atill get made fun of for it cuz well it was one of my better blonde moments. I was good to my guildies if they needed help or asked for sumthing i was right there to help them but mostly i went to wat everyone knows as moon platform aka luna. I went there alot to think and well to watch my guild chat. I was a good dl or so my guildies told me. I even had a notebook that contained every member in our guild their stats, gear, lvl, age, how often they played, and even personal things about there life outside the game. I took interest in them because i cared. People tell me i have way to much time on my hands but for me it was simply because these people mattered as well as the guild and its well being. I soon made a friend in that guild that my fellow friend hearty also came to hate. He was a good friend but caused me problems, and in the end he was my reason for leaving the guild 2 times in a row. He would lie to me telling my blood and other members hated me and said things when i wasnt on. And i wont lie it hurt prolly mostly cause i am a female and well like any other girl i get emotional. I for my lack of jugement believed this member because of the trust i had in him and then later grew to despise him. but wat ended my time in ee was blood. It was about the time that as many of you know the story between buchanan, reanna, and banshee, and all about their divorce (i wont go into further details on the matter cuz its not my place) but during that time something somewat similar happened wiuth hex me and blood. Hex got on my char and was joking with blood on y character while i was standing behind hex watching blood told him that he was going to talk to me about hex getting on my char. When he did he told me that he would take my DL if i didnt take away access to detta from hex. For me this was crap no one was gonna tell me wat to do with my own character and with my rl bf. So sadly i walked away from EE and everyone that i cared about some were mad, others didnt understand, and some just didnt care. So i decided tobe by myself.

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook