Thread: Detta's Story
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 12:22   #13
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
Story time

to any one who might have ever corssed my path.......

My story will start like this... On my char detta who i had hardly played at the time i was a little bit sad, why you ask, simply cause i had no friends. I had beenin the guild ba on a different char where i mostly just listened but because of my relation to my husband Hexion and my rl friendship with the char Cyno well i was kicked. After that i was pretty quiet in every guild cuz well people just werent friendly until one day in tc i was gettin ready to quit for good when i saw Blood, the guild leader of the past guild EE. He wasnt by any means wat you people would all call godly but well he was higher lvl then me and i thought he looked cool simply cuz of the cool Blue color of his armor. So i told him he looked neat and he asked me to join his guild and i figured wat the heck might as well. i will never forget that day 3-2-1 WELCOME DETTA! everyone there was so friendly and i made an unspeakable bond with many people in that guild. Surely enough it wasnt long till the server was splitting to cancer and well i was torn in going with cyno and hex or staying with my newly found family. In the end i convinced hex to stay with me and join ee. It was great cuz not to soon after that i was DL. I had plenty of friends and the guild well lets just say i was like the mascot they loved me! i became close with many such as Dream aka charr, Zimmy, Nickage, gonnadie, Gorot, switch22, and many who liked me. I always helped people and plvled using hexion and of course the story that i still get made fun of for i used scatter in bi while on pk and killed all my nooby guild members yea red named in a place where people hunt for my hexi! Not a good start but hey it was a good laugh.

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook