Thread: Detta's Story
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 12:11   #12
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!

so well i thought today i would start out by telling everyone that it is only 2 days before i will be back on CO to cause you all a hard time. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! so yes tj you may welcome me back cuz im commin back full throttle and imma raise hell yes yes yes!!! ne way imma make another reply to my fans and friends here in a minute i just figured for one second you should all be aware that i amon my way home to be back with all you co people any way im going to start my story of detta in just a mintue so you stay tuned.

TO HEARTYS RESPONSE: you are damn skippy i talk out loud and bob my head hell thats wat the detta is allabout but dont hate cuz you know you crave my idiocy who wouldnt!!!!!

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook