Thread: Detta's Story
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 15:07   #695
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
you can keep waiting...... im conflicted. how many times out there do u find a companion to play with on co that has the same ideas as you that can hold a conversation with and this person will lvl with you and work together for an over all goal to better ur chars together? it doesnt happen often u end up with too many feelings involved to many confrontations and sadly the girls and up being called co *****s because they are searching for a companion unless they simply are beging hoes then sry dun know wat to say. but most of the time people just get too damn attatched when its simply just a game nt a dating service. i mean rlly? why can i never seem to make things work out. ive always got too many people fighting for my attention and not enough of myself to give out. i mean realistically lets put the facts down. this is a game everything in the game should be treated as such..... a game! friendships that are meant to last and prosperand simply companionship. Just my small opinion. but over all i just wanna say i miss monk.... i wish he and titus and tj would return even if just for a day. nothings been the same since.

dettas confession

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook