View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 00:29   #15
ViolaAsh

ViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDamTroJxx View Post
Gangsters been mine for quite some time.. Now that people see that my water has good gears.. Probably coz of envy and desperation, they thought of talking to GM and planning ahead as to what they'll say to sort of convince tq to give the full info... HAHA... I could only imagine the trouble they went through.. sad desperate people.. ^.^

funny they actually think theyre capable of talkin good or even better to tq not thinking of how i can easily talk back to tq.. hilarious.
Tell me your secret

S> Viola with gears

Member of Heroes - Trust and honor. If we die, we die as a hero. If we lose, we lose as a winner. If we win, we win as a Legend. Viola.Ash
ViolaAsh is offline   Share with Facebook