View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 15:44   #11
~~ćorch~~
Messiah

~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~~ćorch~~
grrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by King0fGame View Post
well you guys im gonna be back with full 2 socket maybe at the end of October... just wait ... now my little bro be playin on King, so wish me luck with my 2nd sockets
your a real dumb 4ss man, i told you we can took it back your item and your archer, but you dont listen to me and just let the scammer did that to you look what happen to GANGSTER now scammer got owned by blade bcuz they tried to pull back gangs to blade but they didnt know blade is smarter than them :P they are insect skills and insect brain too lol
playing CO since 2004 :-P
dont use any bot so you will enjoy the game and dont quit :-) proud not to be a botter/autolvler
the best Screeny i have :P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=533747
finally i realized that drinking while walking is dangerous than drinking while you driving
~~ćorch~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook