View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 15:38   #7
~~ćorch~~
Messiah

~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~~ćorch~~
lmao

again LOOSER stays as a LOOSEr lmao i laugh so hard when i read this,,, for all the scammers tried hard you make a fun sh!t out of your self boy :-) you all are newbie, choose the people you wanna scam bcuz you will failed big time at the end if you mess up with people like noypi thats big time owned bro i wish someone try it to me to, so i could feel the ownage of being US :-)
playing CO since 2004 :-P
dont use any bot so you will enjoy the game and dont quit :-) proud not to be a botter/autolvler
the best Screeny i have :P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=533747
finally i realized that drinking while walking is dangerous than drinking while you driving
~~ćorch~~ is offline   Share with Facebook