View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 11:41   #12
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
He's in Mexico. You know, one of those third world countries you see on Malaria commercials.
O damn, didnt know he lived there. Better kill that mosquito then it prolly spawned from the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
He sleeps in mexico, show some compassion.
Oh uhh. Im sure its a lovely tent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Rule View Post
I rarely see those mosquitos around, flies are the annoying insects for me.
NWO sprays chemtrails to kill mosquitoes, as well as you and your loved ones. Haha seriously though, this could be why you dont see them, they dont bother me that much either and I got O positive blood, although the blood bank wont leave me alone. Donate once and they keep calling and sending mail to come see them some more. http://www.webmd.com/allergies/featu...osquito-magnet
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook