View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 08:03   #60
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia41406 View Post
Its kinda ... funny... today I was looking for the original episodes 1 - 51 and... I found all 13 episodes of the brotherhood xD on the site I usually get my stuff roflmao... after all we went through... now its like... oh look ... its useless.. cuz me and timo worked on it so hard to get it right from [Eclipes] .... i was like .... wat a drag -.- .... I hope they some how put the episodes 1 - 51 again cuz i wanna see them again xD ... oh well ... funny huh?
It's not bad having alternative sources for watching the new episodes, too. With the US companies that have the license for American distribution going on the offensive against fan sub releasings, its hard to tell when they may get ahold of Eclipse and demand that they stop subbing and releasing FMA2. Many subbers dropped FMA2 as a project as soon as they saw Funimation license it. Eclipse is still going, but you never know if it'll stay that way. I've never seen them drop a series before it was done, though.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook