View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 00:16   #57
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
Funimation is recently going on a cease & desist spree against sites offering distribution of episodes as well as fansubbers releasing them. Well, that applies more presently to FMA2, but they did it in the past for the original anime too. I have none of the 1st anime series' episodes downloaded, and even though I'm familiar with plenty of subbers who released all episodes of the 1st anime, I couldn't tell you where they can be gotten from. Might have to find a streaming site for that, if they haven't all been dropped because of Funimation trying to control it's hold on Full Metal Alchemist.
*cries* bummer .... wat a drag >.<
IIsisDelSolGoddess & #1 Spam Queen
My College SFCC,King of Mi<3
LadydeathSeeker Mi2nd Spam Queen
koudelka MiRoyal Messenger
ivanas-tao MiRoyal Princess
Neko.chan MiRoyal ExecutionerKitty
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
BuddhaIncarnate MiFav' God
OnlineBarbie MiOnly Royal Barbie
Arronax MiRoyal EliteKnightKOS
ananta...~v.4 MiRoyal EliteKnight