View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 00:12   #56
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia41406 View Post
roflmao true true xD

You didn't answer my question xD lol and
Do you know where I can get the 51 original episodes =x if its not to much to ask?
Funimation is recently going on a cease & desist spree against sites offering distribution of episodes as well as fansubbers releasing them. Well, that applies more presently to FMA2, but they did it in the past for the original anime too. I have none of the 1st anime series' episodes downloaded, and even though I'm familiar with plenty of subbers who released all episodes of the 1st anime, I couldn't tell you where they can be gotten from. Might have to find a streaming site for that, if they haven't all been dropped because of Funimation trying to control it's hold on Full Metal Alchemist.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook