View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 23:19   #50
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia41406 View Post
I use DivX Only =x ... I can use the classic Windows Media Player but I prefer DivX for several reasons... but I wont get into those details... I'll dont think I DL the OggDS0995 code but I'll try that and if not I'll DL VLC .... and I have DL'd like 5 episodes of FMA but as of right now.... non have sound
... so here we go again... I'll let you know if it works.

Edit: and wth is a Matroska Media File (.mkv) o.0? Cuz since Timo ask what kinda file it was DL'd in ... decided to look into the properties xD and that is what it said o.o
I said Media Player Classic, not Windows Media Player. Windows Media Player won't do anything for you. Media Player Classic is something completely different. DivX player most likely won't do anything for you either. Not everything is built just for DivX codecs anymore.

And MKV is a open source container format that is an alternative, and more modernly preferred, over AVIs and MP4s. There shouldn't be any playback problems with MKVs in Media Player Classic. But since Matroska format files stores multiple streams - video, audio and subtitles - and it appears that arleast the audio one isn't working for you, then CCCP and OggDS (which specifically has directshow codecs for audio) should handle it. If Media Player Classic still doesn't work for MKVs, try using VLC player, because it has directshow support that's stronger than MPC. But several media players based on DirectShow like Windows Media Player and VLC -will- play back MKV files perfectly if you have the proper codecs and filters installed.. I'm not making this up. -_- It's what they're known for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia41406 View Post
Nope I DL it the OggDS0995 .... Nor does DivX or WMP have sound when I play it and it still says on DivX when I load it up :

DivX Player: Audio Format Not Supported
You may need an additional audio decoder to play the soundtrack of this file
This file contains an audio track in an unknown format. You may need to install a DirectShow decoder for this audio format in order to hear the sound track if this file.

I guess I'll DL the other player... if that dont work .... I am watch it on the link that Ryu posted... OR ANY other ideas Timo OR if any has any other Ideas.... I be willing to try them

Edit: Second thought I cant DL VLC ... its only for windows 97, 98, and ME .....
I got windows Vista... and Vista is very picky >.<

Edit (again): Who can teach me how to take screen schots of my desktop ... or other windows that I have open?? Any one know?
Meediiiaa Plaaayeeer Claaaaaassiiiiiiiiiiic, damn it.. NOT Windows Media Player! WMP and DivX player SUCK for handling audio decoding and directshow.
And I have Vista, and have had VLC since I started using Vista almost 3 years ago. VLC -is- supported by Vista, and -will- work on Vista.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-

Last edited by Timoko; 07-04-2009 at 23:24.
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook