View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 22:51   #49
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Nope I DL it the OggDS0995 .... Nor does DivX or WMP have sound when I play it and it still says on DivX when I load it up :

DivX Player: Audio Format Not Supported
You may need an additional audio decoder to play the soundtrack of this file
This file contains an audio track in an unknown format. You may need to install a DirectShow decoder for this audio format in order to hear the sound track if this file.

I guess I'll DL the other player... if that dont work .... I am watch it on the link that Ryu posted... OR ANY other ideas Timo OR if any has any other Ideas.... I be willing to try them

Edit: Second thought I cant DL VLC ... its only for windows 97, 98, and ME .....
I got windows Vista... and Vista is very picky >.<

Edit (again): Who can teach me how to take screen schots of my desktop ... or other windows that I have open?? Any one know?
IIsisDelSolGoddess & #1 Spam Queen
My College SFCC,King of Mi<3
LadydeathSeeker Mi2nd Spam Queen
koudelka MiRoyal Messenger
ivanas-tao MiRoyal Princess
Neko.chan MiRoyal ExecutionerKitty
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
BuddhaIncarnate MiFav' God
OnlineBarbie MiOnly Royal Barbie
Arronax MiRoyal EliteKnightKOS
ananta...~v.4 MiRoyal EliteKnight
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
I officially: Hand over my title of top spammer of Sapphire to Sophia41406

Last edited by Sophia41406; 07-04-2009 at 23:04.
Sophia41406 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook