View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 22:29   #48
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
Did you download the OggDS0995 codec pack too? That has directshow codecs in it.
You downloaded the [Eclipse] episodes, right? What format is the file, MP4? AVI? MKV? And you used Media Player Classic instead of DivX, right?

VCL player is also good. Not as spectacular as everyone seems to make it out to be, but yea it's another good choice. I have around 10 different media players sitting around (why? No idea really), and MPC is always the first choice, VLC player is the back up. So if you DID try MPC, and it didn't work.. try VLC player. And try OggDS0995 for the directshow issue if MPC and VLC don't fix it. Ogg Vorbis incompatibility can be the problem or part of it.
I use DivX Only =x ... I can use Windows Media Player but I prefer DivX for several reasons... but I wont get into those details... I'll dont think I DL the OggDS0995 code but I'll try that and if not I'll DL VLC .... and I have DL'd like [Eclipse] 5 episodes of FMA but as of right now.... non have sound
... so here we go again... I'll let you know if it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenShin666.V2 View Post
Tryed VLC player yet?

Google:VLC player

Thats weird. I've never had to fiddle with codec packs. My Hard Drives are filled with movies from Korea and Japan, not to mention all the anime. Its giving me an excuse to convince the wife to invest in Solid State Drives(drools/dreams)

Anyways, VLC always got everything working for me.
If not... Then try making a new user on your PC just for movies. That way you'll have a clean profile just for that.
Thankx Alan I'll try that too if everything else fails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Not the newest one. . . lol. >.< it's so buggy and fail. They shouldn't of released it.
oh my ... dont tell me that xD lol

Edit: and wth is a Matroska Media File (.mkv) o.0? Cuz since Timo ask what kinda file it was DL'd in ... decided to look into the properties xD and that is what it said o.o
and NO I did not use MPC =x I dont even have it xD lol
IIsisDelSolGoddess & #1 Spam Queen
My College SFCC,King of Mi<3
LadydeathSeeker Mi2nd Spam Queen
koudelka MiRoyal Messenger
ivanas-tao MiRoyal Princess
Neko.chan MiRoyal ExecutionerKitty
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
BuddhaIncarnate MiFav' God
OnlineBarbie MiOnly Royal Barbie
Arronax MiRoyal EliteKnightKOS
ananta...~v.4 MiRoyal EliteKnight
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
I officially: Hand over my title of top spammer of Sapphire to Sophia41406

Last edited by Sophia41406; 07-04-2009 at 23:14.
Sophia41406 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook