View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 05:48   #9
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScammerKami View Post
Hey,

I'm returning to co after 3 years, and was hoping to get some advice.

I've started on Lucky7 because that seems to be the newest server. However, it seems a bit dead. Many are, Lucky 7 is ok, but as the newest and as the default server for this English version, for new players signing up, there should be more players there. I dont think Conquer is attracting many new players

Would someone be kind enough to suggest a mostly English speaking server which is relatively new?

OR better yet, does anyone know if there is a new server slotted to be opened anytime soon? None scheduled

And last question, is it possible to transfer dbs/characters between servers?
No

Thanks for the help.
NetDragon ( TQ ) profits declined 90 % from first quarter a year ago. Not sure how much this game had to do with that.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook