View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 10:13   #167
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annanas View Post
Nono, I know which one I'm going with now. I made the other 2 that thought they were going with me, go with eachother LOL!
Did you guys drink at your prom, or just after?
Who are you going with? A girl I hope? Umm, we didn't drink at the prom because it was illegal and school is strict and all but the afterparty was pretty crazy. We got pretty trashed, was a good time. I miss my high school friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoidB*tch View Post
The cause?? It solves more problems than anything else. Without alcohol, none of the ugly ppl would ever have sex.
You're right. Ugly people like me need it I guess. That was a Homer Simpsons quote by the way.
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook