View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 08:01   #11
RoidB*tch
PK'er???

RoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RoidB*tch
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxxXxxX View Post
Any coward dare not to take up this challenge? Or anyone wanted to give excuses like "they are my friends", or "I do not pk friends" etc...?
Below should be the current arrangement:

Group A: Ming, COD, Celtic, Rebelled

Group B: Inertia, Avangard, Zeal, EvilReborn, KOH, Light

As for 1st & 2nd Rb and PerfectInSanity, both of you are in my enemy list as well but as I know, both of you are not allied with Group A. Well, Good luck to you. We shall see blood shed immediately!!!!!!!
Well, Celtic has Rebelled as enemy so that's gonna make it kind of hard to do. Also EvilReborn has KoH as enemy. LIGHT, meh, I never see anybody on that would even be worth pk'ing. I do however kill all Ming and CoD on sight, so I've been doing my part for a long time.
BullDyke - 130/131 Archer/Archer
~CoNaN~ - 130/130/134 pure Warr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
BYE YOU SEXY BEAST PAUL! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
EXACTLY! I like how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
I do and OMG you pep hard! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke! View Post
Because a crybaby moderator cried and it got removed.
I'm a TG ho and proud of it.
RoidB*tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook