View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 16:57   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
So is making +12 bound gears pretty reasonably easy? That's probably the way I'd go.

Runes and Perfection are all things that came out since I left, so that would need a bit of explanation.

But I'll just have to see if I actually want to try to make this work, haha. And if I can get a stable computer/connection to play at all.
This Christmas event has a 5:1 cps to bound CP conversion rate. That's the best starting conversion rate I think they have offered so it would not be that costly to convert some cps to bound cps and get bound gear in the sales stuff and even + the gears up a little with bound cps. The event ends December 30th I think. You would have to do a little math to see what the actual cost would be for setting up bound gears and all.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 12-18-2019 at 18:36.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook