View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 05:40   #3
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
So hypothetically speaking, if I had a naked lvl 140 account (no gear no cps/gold), how difficult would it be to gear up and get good items?
Currently the way the game is:

If I had a 140 chr nude, hypothetically speaking, I would make it a trojan (Melee bypasses any BP issue on any opponent & I know you like melee and the melee from a trojan with all the bonus crap going off is way OP currently) or I would make a Fire (Fires do not need godly gear to be real good) Nor do trojans now if they like to melee.

With that said:

1) +12 gears first or work on gears first depending on where you want to be in the game (Bound sales events by TQ can get you ok gears and the game and daily stuff with hunting can slowly get gears up there or if you are willing to spend a little money Storm server has good deals on some gears non bound and transfer the gears to the server you want to be on etc. etc.

2) GO BREAK "IMO" and get the correct runes for a break character.

3) Work on Perfection (this is real important) since getting a 2x hit on you by an opponent that has higher perfection can be a 1 hit kill on you and if you care about events it usually is always a death by a higher perfection player etc.

Being break you do not have to worry about Nobility Donations or the stupid anima which really destroyed the game when they made the second change to anima as a huge money grab along with it will save you a lot of money and potentially stress issues of trying to keep up in those departments lol.

hypothetically speaking

Its great to see you again
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 12-18-2019 at 05:51.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook