View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 08:03   #3
dr00py
RevPr0

dr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by etienne1 View Post
i knew something was up with the dragonball smelting. Tq would rather make us suffer or milk in getting chi points than giving them willfully.

Well, it was good while it lasted.

Attention, heroes!

After the magic melt version update, players report that melting dragon ball in wuxing oven will give plenty of chi points. We checked and confirmed that it is a bug, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this matter might cause. We have fixed the problem and decided to make a compensation for this issue. We will send 10,000 chi points to all level 80 or above players from december 20th to december 21st, the chi pack will be put in your inventory when you login game, don't miss it.

Your kind patience and understanding are much appreciated.
who did that?!
Life is like a vaccum cleaner. No matter how good the quality is, it still sucks.
Eagel>Mars>KingJus>Hebby>Water>Lost!
***9829;
A perfect poison blade in 9 steps
The Llama Song

me .................................. you
O
/ \
/\ \!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0-<-<

P.S.: rep me and ill rep u back
***9829;
dr00py is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook